MOBILITY PROJECTS BETWEEN MEMBER INSTITUTIONS FOR STUDENTS AND TEACHERS
ICUSTA, based on its mission and vision, wants to promote the activities that its member institutions carry out among themselves, supporting students and professors who require support within the framework of an agreement or mobility project.
GUIDELINES FOR PROPOSALS / PROJECTS
- Mobility projects submitted for consideration must have the endorsement of the President/Rector of the institution presenting them. Proposals must be submitted by the Vice-Rector’s Office or International Projects Directorate of an ICUSTA institution, even if said project is carried out by another unit.
- Mobility projects will be of short or medium duration (2 weeks to 6 months).
- The professor must be full-time and the student must have studied at the member institution for at least one year.
- 2 projects will be awarded for a total aid of $2,000 (USD) each.
- Proposals must include a detailed budget, project schedule and expected results. Funds will not be available to cover salary expenses.
- The beneficiaries of the selected projects are expected to provide a final report on the financed project in a timely manner.
- Presentation of projects: June 15, 2023.
- Communication of results: July 15, 2023.
- Project execution: between August 2023 and March 2024.