2019 Call for Volunteer Projects
Considering the high interest in the previous call for proposals and the valuable experiences of working together, a new fund has been earmarked for solidarity projects and social voluntary actions involving at least three member institutions for the benefit of a disadvantaged community.
GUIDELINES FOR PROPOSALS
- Projects submitted for consideration must be endorsed by the President or Rector of the applying institution. Proposals must be submitted by the Head of International Relations Office, even if the project is carried out by another unit.
- Projects should be linked to ICUSTA’s mission and vision and designed to help a disadvantaged community. Greater priority will be given to those projects whose realization involves more clearly and profoundly the ideals of St. Thomas Aquinas.
- At least 3 ICUSTA institutions should be involved in each project. Higher priority will be given to projects involving a greater number of ICUSTA institutions.
- All eligible proposals should be sent by e-mail to ICUSTA’s Executive Director. ICUSTA’s Executive Committee will select the winning projects.
- 3 projects will be awarded, each with a total grant of $ 10,000 (USD).
- Proposals should include a detailed budget, a project schedule and expected results. The funds may not be used to cover salary expenses.
- Project managers are expected to provide a progress report and final report on the funded project in a timely manner.
- Deadline for submission of proposals: November 30, 2019.
- Notification of results: December 13, 2019.
- Timeframe for projects: between January and December of 2020.